2020 Innovation Showcase
The hunt for the industry’s most innovative products, services and initiatives is on! Our 2020 Innovation Showcase celebrates the cleaning industry’s most innovative products, services and initiatives.
- It is free to enter;
- It is open to individuals and organisations;
- There is no standard format, no fixed template – just capture your innovation at the heart of your product or service and send your submission to email@example.com
- All entrants will be invited to present to the Dragons Den Teams on 22nd or 23rd January 2020;
- All entrants will have their submission and organisation recognised in the 2020 Commemorative brochure including your logo and website link;
- Finalists selected from the Dragons Den presentations will be rewarded with a free display/demonstration space in The Great Briton Hall in the London Stadium, which will take place on 19th March 2020;
- Adjoining the Great Briton is The Academy where CSSA will feature a Robotics Demonstration from CSSA Member specialists in the Robotics Sector;
- Attendees to the Innovation Showcase featuring Robotics demonstration will be by invitation only and will include all showcase entrants and their guests, CSSA Directors and all members, selected Industry guests, and industry press. Food & Beverages will be free to all attendees; and
- The winner & runner up of the Innovation Showcase 2020 Trophies will be selected by attendees at the event.
If you decide to enter the Chairman and Directors wish you every success. Alternatively, if you decide not to enter please feel free to forward it to any 3rd parties you feel may be interested in entering, or you know have an innovative product or service.