We represent the cleaning industry in the UK and we’re here to help your business. Here’s how we do it:
We exist for four clearly defined reasons:
#1 To help cleaning businesses like yours to grow their businesses, get new customers, retain existing customers and help the owners create the income and profit they want for themselves and their families.
#2 To help cleaning businesses like yours to stay legal and compliant when it comes to the hiring, management and transfer of staff, keeping them safe and protected when it comes to the law.
#3 To lobby for change; talking to the government on your behalf, endeavouring to ensure all legislation is favourable for our industry, and the individuals in it as well trying to effect change amongst ourselves, changing widely held industry attitudes and promoting positivity.
#4 To be at the forefront of innovation, sharing best practices with our members and driving the industry forward with new technology.
“The only organisation that Singularly represents the UK contract cleaning industry”
- We represent the UK Cleaning Industry on HM Home Office Immigration and Border Policy Directorate (IBPD) with specific interest on Illegal Migration, Identity Security and Enforcement.
- We represent the UK Cleaning Industry on HM Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Cleaning Industry Liaison Forum (CILF)
- We represent the UK Cleaning Industry in HM Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), including Sir David Metcalfe Labour Market Enforcement Roundtable
- We represent the UK Cleaning Industry on the Living Wage Service Provider Leadership Group
- We represent the UK Cleaning Industry at the European Federation of Cleaning Industries (EFCI) through our seat on British Cleaning Council (BCC)
- We are UK Director on the World Federation of Building Services Contractors (WFBSC)
We want to make the cleaning industry better for everyone who is part of it;
And that includes you. Here’s how we do it:
- Live events, packed full of practical, actionable content designed to help your business grow safely, sustainably and profitably
- A quarterly printed newsletter, crammed with valuable articles and insights from industry experts, all with the aim of helping your business
- A private Facebook group, giving you unique access and insight to others in the industry and a chance to learn tactics and strategies from your peers
- A high-res CSSA logo for use on your website, your marketing materials and your vehicle livery
- Member only website section, full of resources to help you with marketing, hiring, negotiating and much more
- A dedicated helpline, giving you access to the CSSA team
- Access to the CSSA board, who can use their combined 200 years of experience to help your business
- And much more…
To join the CSSA, become part of the cause and access resources, advice and strategies to help your business grow, call us now on 0845 1390050Find Out More About Our Membership
What our Members Say…
Support for the Contractors
“We were experiencing serious issues with the unions on one of our largest customer sites. The experience, guidance and support of the CSSA was invaluable. I felt so indebted to the CSSA that I joined the Board so I could help others.”
Partnership with Suppliers
Delivering great service for good value is so reliant on great partnerships in the supply chain. The co-operation between the end service provider and the people like us is so close, you might believe that we are all part of the same team. We want to work with the right companies and believe in what the CSSA are trying to achieve.”